We will NOT charge late fees to orders received after 2/19; this year is a transition year, so we will allow late registrations at no extra cost.
A few notes:
1) We have added a link to the login page on frenchcontest.org so that it's an easy link for teachers to tell students to browse to for log-in.
2) Teachers *must* add a password for the 2016 Contest for all students. To maintain Contest security, we do not set up a generic password when we create the student accounts.
3) Complete details, including a document on how to do this including step-by-step directions and screenshots is availablehttp://www.frenchteachers.org/
4) Information for teachers:
- Teachers MAY proctor their own students.
- Students in a level may test at different times. Students in different levels may test in the same room.
- A make-up Contest is not permitted for on-line testing. If a student is absent, they may not re-take the test on another day. (Since we do not offer make-up tests for paper and pencil testing, we cannot offer it for on-line testing.)
- On-line testing is set-up for testing over more than one testing period: you may chose to do Part A one day and Part B a second day. Total time required is 60 minutes. Part A is from 15-25 minutes; Part B is 35-45 minutes (the remainder of 60 minutes)
For the 2016 Contest, student only have one access available to them.
- If students leave the test screen (for example, if they type in the address bar to go to a different website), they will not be able to re-access this part of the Contest.
- If students take too long and run out of time, they will not be able to re-access this part of the Contest.